The Tri-State Championship is four-game guarantee event, hosted at the Broussard Sports Complex. This 'Prime' event will feature full social media coverage, player of the game (prime performer) recognition, and tournament champion awards. 2Dsports will maximize player coverage through our social media channels which are followed by colleges across the country. To ensure player and fan safety, 2Dsports has created safety guidelines based on recommendations from the CDC and local municipalites. View COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
VIEW TOP PRIME PERFORMERS on our Mobile app
This is a stay to play event -- please click the HOTELS button to view hotel options.
Follow Player Coverage on Twitter: @2D_Sports
View Age Eligiblity / Rules
📱 Get the Mobile App (IOS) (Android)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
Broussard Sorts Complex Guidelines – Governors Ordered Mask Mandate -July 2020 –Further Notice
- Everyone entering the park must have a mask on to enter the park. We will not allow anyone through gates without a mask. (this includes players and coaches)
- Everyone must always wear a MASK while in the pod when you cannot clearly practice social distancing. Mask must cover nose and mouth.
- Parents and Fans entrance/exit- Front main entrance- designated entrance and exit lanes. Always enter on right and exit on right.
- Parents, guests, and spectators must not enter the pod until all spectators and players from the previous game(s) have cleared the pod. Please remain in your vehicle until pod is cleared.
- Players/Coaches entrance- North Gate entrance by Red batting cages- players/coaches my enter the pod 25 minutes before their scheduled game for warm-up practice (on empty fields).
- Assigned warm up fields: If you are playing on the following field then you will have the following assigned warm up field to use:
- Field 5 games will warm up on warm up Field
- Field 4 games will warm up on Field 1
- Field 3 games will warm up on Field 2
*Teams are to practice social distance during warmups and are to remain on one side of the field so we can accommodate 2 teams per field.
- Players and Coaches Mask Policy
- Players and Coaches must wear a mask when entering the park.
- Players do not have to wear a mask when playing on the field
- Coaches do not have to wear a mask when coaching on the field
- Only 4 people in any dugout at a time. The remainder of the team and coaches must
- use bleachers and maintain 6’ distance
- Players will place their equipment inside the dugout, at least 6’ apart
- All players, coaches, and fans must exit the facility immediately following the game unless the team is playing a double header. If you have gaps in your schedule you must exit until scheduled game times.
- Restroom and concession lines marked to facilitate appropriate social distancing
- All bleachers are closed to spectators and will be used for players ONLY. Parents and other spectators are encouraged to bring their own chairs, wait in their vehicles, or drop off and pick up
- Designated spectator area can be used with proper social distancing
- The playground area is open only when blue pod is in use. Ages 8+ must wear mask while on playground unless able to social distance
- Water fountains and splashpad are closed
- The observation decks are open and can be used with proper social distancing
- Tables and benches in the baseball quad area are open and will be sanitized regularly, and they should be used only by members of one household at any given time
- No water will be provided in dugouts. Players are encouraged to bring a personal water bottle
- Concessions will be available
- Employees of BSC who interact with the public will be wear face coverings
Broussard Sports Complex will be enforcing social distancing guidelines put forth by the Governor